Do you ever wonder why you take on so much?
Why you feel “off” around or after you’ve been with others?
Are you tired of feeling the pain of our distressed planet?
Are you tired of thriving only when you’re alone?
Well, you might be an Empath…it’s much more common than you think!
An Empath is a person who has a natural sensitivity to the energy of others and the world. You can be born with this, or it can develop over time.
Empaths play an essential role in society. They help to collectively usher humankind through vast challenges and changes.
Empaths are the compassionate feelers of the world!
I’m often asked why I’ve decided to support Empaths in my work, like the 12 week virtual course, Embody Your Empath, which begins Feb 9th 2022.
There are SO many reasons:
1. I’m a strong Empath. For the first 20 some years of my life, this was VERY difficult for me to manage.
2. Most of my clients and students are Empaths, too!
3. There are varying degrees and kinds of Empaths. Most people will feel empathy on occasion, but some feel it regularly…and to the point where it’s affecting everyday functioning.
4. Some Empaths don’t know that they’re an Empath! I didn’t realize it because it was my normal, until I began researching why I felt this way…
5. Most Empaths don’t understand what’s happening energetically. Eventually, I received the support of wonderful guides and teachers. Now it’s become a part of my soul’s journey to give back and support others in need.
6. If an Empath is unbalanced or inexperienced, it’s common to develop fatigue, discomfort and pain, sometimes even “chronically”. I used to feel exhausted after social interactions, lost in anxiety and overwhelmed by body aches as the “smoke”, or energy, from others weighed on me.
7. Empaths tend to grow more invested in others than themselves. For so long, I wasn’t aware that I was deferring or ignoring my feelings, thoughts and beliefs in an effort to please or protect others. But it makes sense…by doing so, I was avoiding feeling their discomfort!
8. Empaths are naturally drawn to helping others, animals or nature, personally or professionally. When an Empath stands fully in their truth and power, they’re able to emanate a stronger positive influence onto others and the world!
9. We need this work now, more than ever. In order to traverse these times with as much grace and ease, we must learn how to better manage energy!
10. This is deeply rewarding. It’s beautiful to witness the “Ah-has!” that come with developing and healing in community.
11. Lastly, Empath’s have a birthright to understand, balance and embody their sensitivity…not as a burden, but as a GIFT!
Does this resonate with you?
Or do you have someone in mind?
There are 4 spots remaining for Embody Your Empath, which runs for 12 consecutive Wednesdays 2/9 – 4/27/22 @ 6-8p MST.
We’ll engage in deep and interesting conversations, learn tools & techniques to support balance, and integrate healing energy through guided meditation, journeying and various other supportive practices.
The topics include: Care, Cleanse, Boundaries, Relate, Balance & Ground.
This course is for you if you’re ready and open to the work of learning about your sensitivity to help balance your energy.
It’s especially valuable for those of you who work in service to others: Social Workers, Teachers, Therapists/Counselors, Medical Professionals and Healers of all kinds.
All sessions are online, recorded and sent to participants.
If you register by 1/26/22, you’ll receive a $150 early bird discount with code EMPATH22 at checkout!
I facilitate this course once or twice a year. Visit my website to view up-to-date event offerings!
2022 Blessings to you.
May this year open the door to greater fulfillment, purpose and power.
Shanin | Surrender to Soul Healing & Wellness